My Top Five Favorite Movies Starring Al Pacino Hina Jalil: My Top Five Favorite Movies Starring Al Pacino

My Top Five Favorite Movies Starring Al Pacino



Any time you want to discuss some of the greatest actors of all time, living or dead, one person that has to be put into the conversation is Al Pacino. Since his early days as a young Michael Corleone, Pacino has been on a path of greatness and has starred in over 30 films.

The following films are my top five personal favorites starring Al Pacino.

I will start out with the obvious, and that is of course The Godfather saga. Pacino plays the part of Michael Corleone to a tee, and continues to perfect the part throughout this epic trilogy.

Another movie of his that I absolutely loved was Carlito's Way. People often compare this film and Scarface, as they are both a similar corrupt rags to riches storyline and both directed by Brian De Palma, but in the end I feel that this is the stronger film.

It would be a shame to make a list of Pacino films without mentioning Serpico. This is an absolutely incredible film that was released in 1973 and stars Al Pacino as the title character, an honest cop who helped expose a corrupt New York police system.

Another great film in which Al Pacino stars is the 1997 crime drama Donnie Brasco. This film also stars a young Johnny Depp as an FBI agent who infiltrates the mob, run by a very ruthless Al Pacino.

Finally, in what might be my favorite film of any that he has starred in, I must mention The Insider. This movie is directed by Michael Mann and also stars Russell Crowe. If you are looking for an incredibly intense thriller to watch, look no further.

These are just some of the many films of Al Pacino that I felt the need to mention. There certainly are others, which may call for a folllowup article.





No comments:

Post a Comment